I found this off a fellow blogger’s blog. Leave a comment with your responses or post on your blog and let me if you do it!
1. Hermione Granger in an extremely nerdy way.
2. I have loads of obsessions currently. But I guess Sherlock surpasses them all.
3. Uh. I don’t have any? I obsess over songs and not bands (generally.)
4. Again, songs and not singers.
5. Troye Sivan, FTW!
6. Haven’t been to any real ones, but we used to have loads of concert nights in school. Do they count?
7. Ngah! It’s either Pride and Prejudice(2005) or Lès Misérables(2012). Oh, and I love Dead Poets Society and this Hindi movie called Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (It’s a guilty pleasure.)
8. Don’t have favorites actors, but favorite characters.
9. Miles Szanto and Johnny Pacar (I don’t know what I was thinking!)
10. All the time. They still tell me I’m a kid and hopeless for liking Harry Potter, or having fictional crushes. “Hey! What do you know?”
11. Tough spot there. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, always.
Also, Khaled Hosseini’s A Thousand Splendid Suns, and Pride and Prejudice.
12. FRIENDS, as a sitcom. And Sherlock under Drama.
13. Ah. Hmm. Howard Roark, I suppose? He’s inspired me in a lot of ways and I love his philosophy. (For the uninitiated, Roark is the protagonist in Ayn Rand’s The Fountainhead.)
14. I love how The Harry Potter fandom is so diverse in ethnicity, and age and how some questions never have a definite answer. I also love how you either love it, or haven’t read it. And how the internet buzzes up with excitement everytime something new happens within the fandom.
15. I don’t hate anything about it. Seriously.
18. No. Somehow I just have this beautiful luck where I’m just not around when any of my favorite celebs are around.
19. YES! I have a Benedict Cumberbatch Poster in my room. (Yay.)
20. Comic Con, the Mumbai Chapter, 2013! I got soo many merch, and I had this bad, bad cold which I forgot because of the excitement of it all, and was sick for almost all of the week after that, but totally worth it!