The Liebster Award, according to a previous nominee named Erin, “is essentially a token of appreciation passed around in the blogging community. It’s also only given out to up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to encourage new bloggers. At least, that’s how I’m interpreting it.” The rules of the award include:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with fewer than 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
These are what I was asked by Hana:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I actually started it when I was about 17, just for the fun of it. I had originally intended to write about my dreams-like a dream diary. But later deleted that blog account, because I realized my dreams weren’t all that interesting. (Which is why the weird name, in case you’re wondering.)
2. What is your favorite video game?
Call me boring, but I don’t play video games. They need a lot of emotional investment, and I’m not ready for that kind of commitment. 😛 (But I occasionally play GTA when I’m at my cousin’s and I love it.)
3. What’s the first thing on your bucket list? Why?
This is rather amusing a question, because I’m currently working on making one before I turn 20. So, probably, in terms of immediacy, the first thing is watching DDLJ (read about it here.) at Maratha Mandir. I’m extremely excited about it. And it most probably will get crossed out before the month ends.
4. Would you want to live forever (at the age you are now)? Why or why not?
Not at all. I still have a lot of emotional growing up to do. And stuck at 19 would be no fun at all. You’re not adult enough, and neither are you allowed to make mistakes and call it a lack of judgement to justify. A mistake is a mistake. (So probably 18, or 20)
5. Favorite quote. Or one that makes you think.
This is rather difficult. But, I think
“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”
(The Fault in our Stars, John Green.)
I love it. Why? My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.
6. Why do you like your favorite food?
I have no favourite food. Except fries and coke, perhaps? Becaue it’s comfort: The sweatshirts and PJs of food.
7. What’s the first book that you remember loving?
Enid Blyton’s The Famous Five series.
8. What instrument would you most like to play?
The keyboard. (Which I can play a little. Very little.)
And the Violin. Because it is beautiful.
9. Favorite thing that happened in 2013.
Ah. Probably this amazing trip to the beach. I hadn’t felt that serene my entire life.
10. What are you most excited about in 2014?
Finishing 30 books by the time the year ends. (Non-academic, fictional ones.)
And a little anxious about this bucket list I’m drafting.
Now my questions to my nominees:
How would you describe your blog in exactly 13 words?
Who is your favorite poet?
How have you grown in the past one year?
What would the last page of your diary look like? Alternately, what would make you the most content in life?
Are you more of a reader, or a writer?
Are you a beach person, or a hills person?
Favourite Facebook Fanpage? Why? Alternately, which fandom do you associate yourself most to?
Do you believe in resolutions? Why/Why not?
Your favourite Era. Yes, you read it right. Favourite Era. (Modern, Victorian, Civil Wars, Narnia, Marauders.) Would you want to shift there? Why?
Favourite guy and girl names.
Follow me on Twitter: @WallflowerBlack
Email me: email@example.com